Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful...




Just had a nice evening at my Mom's with the family to celebrate Thanksgiving :)
The food was awesome as always and everyone was in a good mood. Unfortunately, I couldn't stay as long as I wanted because I was so tired! I had one glass of wine and it wiped me out (plus the turkey probably had a little bit to do with it, ha ;) No matter, it was great to catch up with my cousins, aunts and uncles and family on Rich's side, plus my sisters boyfriend, Carl.

I was asked to say grace at dinner and I wasn't really prepared to do it! I really can't remember what I said but was hoping to express how thankful I am to have family surrounding me (and friends and other family members who weren't there) who sincerely care for me. I also wanted to say how thankful I was for all of the good times that were had with members of family that are no longer with us. I also wanted to say how thankful I am for the awesome life we get to live as American citizens and for each precious breath that we take in this precious life...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Chris

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hello from the hospital! You look really great, and happy! it's so good to have happy moments in the midst of all this hard stuff. I hope it was a great break! -Tiffany (from Hodgkin's board)