Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I'm back...

And,not coincidentally, the cancer has returned as well. I told myself I need to start writing again as it's a great de-stresser and an easy way to possibly help people who are going through the same thing (compare experiences). I have a lot on my mind so please stay tuned for more to come. To those of you who have followed me since 2008 when I started this, sorry I've been m.i.a. I focused for a while writing about my sister and her stroke then just took time away to enjoy life...

Not the ideal conditions to restart this blog but not a whole lot I can do about it!

Thanks for the support and thanks again for reading. Probably have a good lengthy post within the next couple of days. I have quite a bit on my mind....

Chris

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

chris..so glad you are blogging again. Darlene, bekah's mom

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back - but so sorry the hodge came along as well. Thinking about you, sending good thoughts and vibes.
mb

Anonymous said...

Chris, it is great to see you back, so sorry the hodge came along as well.
Sending good thoughts.
mb

MaryBeth said...

So glad to see you are back, but so sorry that the hodge is as well. I always enjoy reading your blog. Keep fighting!