Saturday, September 4, 2010

The New and Improved "Big House"!

Been a while since I've been to the Big House and when my Buddy Mike called letting me know he had an extra ticket, I was all over it!

Turns out today's game was the official "Re-dedication Game" as they've just spent 200 million dollars renovating the stadium. I'm also proud to say I was part of the largest crowd ever to watch a college football game, over 113,000 people showed up! The best part is we won in convincing fashion over a top 25 team, Go Blue!

Hoping Meechigan football is back!! So far, so good...







So far, it's been a fun weekend. Yesterday had a chance to check out a giant festival right in neighboring Royal Oak called Arts Beats and Eats. They have several different stages set up with all types of genres of music playing, great food from local restaurants and of course arts and crafts from Michigan's finest. It's a great way to wind down the summer and hope to get back and check it out tomorrow.

Hoping to continue to ride this wave of good health and more uplifted spirits!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :)

1 comment:

ConundrumChum said...

Hope you don't mind, but I gave you a "bloggy" award. I am not crazy at all about the word bloggy. It is a silly, girly-named award, but I like your blog and wanted to let you know on my blog http://conundrumchum.blogspot.com. It is the cherry on top award.