Wednesday, July 6, 2011

No official word yet, but...

I've been waiting to post the official results of my latest CT scan but unfortunately I haven't received them yet. I did however receive the unofficial quick read and the guess was reduction in some areas and stable in others. I probably could have called and pushed for the official reading but the truth is, I really don't care. The most important thing to me right now is I'm feeling relatively awesome despite some side effects and having a great summer!



Playing golf with buddies, finishing up just in time as the sun was setting



At the ballgame with my buddy Eric




The crazy futuristic stage at the U2 concert (which was incredible).



The bathroom project just after demo (before shot)



The bathroom almost done, thank God. Just need to tie up loose ends like painting and fixtures and I'm good to go! Kitchen comes next...

So, along with constantly working on the house, I've been really getting out and enjoying myself. Haven't felt this good in a long time. I'm really trying to enjoy it and drink it in so to speak. Living in the moment and hoping for a good tomorrow is a pretty good way to live and I've been doing my best to make this happen. I've also eliminated a lot of stress in my life which I think is going a long way toward my feeling well. Going to continue to seek ways to live well and see what happens ;)

I'm not due to see the doctor again until the end of the month or so... I think I'm just gonna continue to enjoy life and take some time off from this cancer stuff if I may.

I feel truly blessed :)

3 comments:

ConundrumChum said...

Great news!

Donna said...

Hi Chris,
So glad you are feeling well and enjoying life!!!! Sounds like you are having a great summer. Bathroom looks great...love the tile. The concert picture looks amazing. Nothing like a U2 concert to put you in good spirits!! Hope you continue to feel well and have an amazing summer!!! Your post has made my day!
Life is Good!
Donna

Loraine Ritchey said...

You go and have a blast ! but I will be checking on you have fun Loraine