Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Platelets holding on

Went to Karmanos today for blood work and still able to continue on the trial with platelets at 37K. Have to be really careful with my platelets so low as I bruise really easily and the bloody noses continue. I've learned the effectiveness of oxyclean for the pillowcases, that stuff really works!

Really excited to be leaving for beautiful northern Michigan tomorrow for the golf trip. I'm going to drive home down the west coast of the state along Lake Michigan, can't wait to take some shots.

BTW, got the official report of my last CT scan and it was pretty much what they told me, stable in some nodes and reductions in others. No new growth!

Feeling well and hoping to keep it rolling...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris,
The western shoreline is incredible. I recommend driving M-119 between Petoskey and Cross Village if you're up that far. And M-22 from TC, up the Leelanau, and back down to Manistee. Pick up some smoked whitefish in Leland. Take a side trip on the Pierce Stocking Scenic Drive at Sleeping Bear Dunes. Enjoy. -Dan R. (Mike's bro)