Sunday, April 1, 2012

Frustrated

I don't know what to say... Just took my temperature again and still have a fever, 101.7. This is starting to get ridiculous and pretty worrisome. Ever since I've been diagnosed in Nov 07, I've never had a fever like this, for so long. I feel like I'm "sick" again and to be honest, it sucks pretty bad. I can't do anything, I have absolutely zero energy and I'm always freezing my butt off. At least the night sweats have gone away, that was probably the scariest thing.

I rescheduled my PET scan for tomorrow morning so I guess that'll be the first step to find out if the cancer is back growing or what the deal is.

Its been tough to write this so I'll wind it up now.

Hope to know something by Wednesday.

Thanks for reading

Chris

1 comment:

naw said...

I know your likely sick of hearing this after all this time but your in my thoughts!!! I get equally freaked out when things like this happen. Hang in there... its been over 5 years since your original DX (I never knew this but we were DX at the same time) and that is a lot to say for your power and strength as a warrior!!!
Neil