Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hello!

I just wanted to let anyone know who's still around out there that followed me during my roughest times that I'm still alive!  In fact, I've somehow managed to get into remission from a new drug called Nivolumab.  I apologize for not writing but I've forgotten about cancer for a while (great thing).  I plan to wrote a good long post when I get a minute to explain what's been going on.  To anyone who's found this and getting ready for a stem cell transplant or even just starting normal therapy for Hodgkins or any cancer, I think you'll find this story to be uplifting I hope, no always happy but it's a marathon not a sprint so hang in there!

Chriz

1 comment:

Cara said...

Hi Chris,
I've been following your blog since I was diagnosed in '10. Great news! Go you!