Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Time for me to write again...

I was just thinking about this blog, had forgotten about it really. Was a little shocked at some of the things I wrote and brought a few back to edit stage to re evaluate.

I think it's time for me to write again, I think I need to write a book or memoir. I'm noticing I'm forgetting things. Some I don't mind forgetting but many things I think can help me and others so let's see what happens, I've grown quite a bit since the days I was religious with this and hadn't a care in the world. I first have to go through and read it all, check. I also need to get back to Seattle and lesser Social, where it all started.

I hope some of you are still lurking, if not, it's ok obviously ha. I'm good at starting over so here goes...

Until the next time,

Chris, yeah, I'm still alive !!

No comments: