Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Back in NYC!


Just got up to my room at the Hope Lodge and felt compelled to do a quick post...

They have journal books in some of the rooms and as I was setting down my room key, wallet etc. on the desk, decided to open it and this is the passage I opened to, pretty neat :)


If you left click on the picture, it'll blow up so you can read it. I guess that's why they call this the "Hope Lodge"!


So, tonight I relax, watch some baseball (Roy Halladay just pitched a no hitter for the Phillies, wow). Seeing Dr. O tomorrow at 12:45. Hoping my platelets cooperate this time and the SAHA gets to work so I can get some relief from this back pain..


This is my corner! Feels different here now that it's getting dark earlier... I <3 New York :o)

Thanks again for reading!

2 comments:

Loraine Ritchey said...

Hoping to Hope - thinking of you Loraine

Donna said...

Hope everything went ok at your doctor's visit. Thinking of you and wishing you the best!! Post when you can....hope your back pain is better.
STAY STRONG!!!!!
Donna
Boston, MA