Saturday, January 29, 2011

What a difference a year makes...


Portuguese Man Of War hoping to get washed back out to sea... If stung by one of these things, apparently it feels like a cigarette being put out on your skin, yikes!

Still can't get over how much better I'm doing compared to being down here last year! Things are going pretty well, back pain is under control, energy is decent and I'm keeping myself busy with mostly fun stuff :)

I guess you could say life is good at the moment :) I feel really blessed...

To my friends (and families of those friends) who are having a hard time right now, you are constantly in my thoughts.

Chris

2 comments:

Donna said...

Glad things are going well!!
LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!1
enjoy!!!
Donna
Boston

Loraine Ritchey said...

Thinking of you in the warmth and sunshine Loraine