Monday, March 7, 2011

Florida Bound!

Well, I think I'm ready to give it another shot... The smoke and soot has cleared from my lungs and this time around is going to be so much better, I can feel it! Moving into my new place has been delayed until March 16th but my buddy Mike has offered to put me up until then so I'm all set. Don't have any concrete plans yet but know that it's going to be a blast! I've been busting my butt/back up here in the great white north the last week and ready for some R and R...

So, the plan is to stay down in Florida until the 23rd. From there, I'll be flying directly to New York on the 23rd where I'll be having another PET scan on the 24th. Hopefully I'll get good news and be able to celebrate a bit in Manhattan as it's been a while since I've stayed for more than one day there. I then fly back to Michigan on the 26th where I'll be permanently moving into the new place.

Things are almost in place...

I like staying busy even though it's exhausting. I've been getting to bed earlier and waking up earlier which seems good. I think staying physically busy for most of the day has been helping me sleep too (not to mention having the back pain under control of course).

On the surface, I guess you could almost say things are normal, ha....

By the way, just wanted to wish my Mom a happy birthday! We went out last night and had a really good time at this great restaurant once they got their act together. I'll miss the family while I'm gone (not to mention Chili).


They were 45 minutes late on our reservation and it took a relief waiter but the food was good and we had a fun time :)

Also, congrats to my step bro Kenny and his wife Joslyn on their new baby Ethan Michael Miramonti!


No comments: