Friday, June 3, 2011

Life has normalized, finally!

Well, I guess that's all relative but for me, I can finally relax a bit, thank God. I still don't have a fully functioning bathroom but can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I've been in one place for more than a few weeks, nice not to have to deal with the hassle of flying. Most importantly, I saw Dr. Ram this Wednesday and the results of my blood draw were (for me) a remarkable, 67K! We were both in shock and he was asking me if I quit taking the drug or had I taken a couple days off and of course told him no. So, I think my body has finally adjusted to the RAD001 and at least clinically, I'm still noticing a big improvement in my back where I am almost virtually pain free now!

I can't tell you how blessed I feel...

Hopefully this will at least get me through the summer and beyond.

Time to go attempt to go play golf for the first time in a long time.

This is awesome!

4 comments:

ConundrumChum said...

Great news!

Anastasia said...

Such AWESOME news!!!!

Donna said...

I am so happy for you Great News!!!
Hoping things continue to go well!!
Stay Strong!
LIFE IS GOOD!!
Donna

Isaac said...

Good to hear Chris!