Wednesday, October 8, 2008

GND Back On!



Well, after a lot of thought, I've decided that I'm going to go ahead and do another cycle of GND. Because of all the toxicity that I experienced with this last round, my Oncologist said that he didn't think I should do it and go straight to SCT. I originally agreed as I've been pretty miserable but changed my mind after sleeping on it. My rationale is I've only got one chance to get this right (SCT). The closer I am to remission (or in remission) before SCT the better the odds of a cure. I figure I can put up with another couple weeks of hell for the chance at the big prize of a CURE!

So, time to go into warrior mode once again...

3 comments:

ctrl-alt-delete said...

Hang in there, you'll make it through this!

ctrl-alt-delete said...

(Eric)

Rob said...

Chris,
Great attitude, let the GND kick the cancer's butt so you can get on the with SCT. We're pulling for you, keep us posted of your progress.
Rob, Christy, Nicole and Julia