Friday, April 29, 2011

So Long Lee :(

Found out yesterday that my friend Lee passed peacefully with his wife Dana by his side. While I am crushed, I'm also thankful that he is at peace. Sending love to Dana and Mr. and Mrs. McPherson, all great people.

Lee will definitely be missed but certainly not forgotten.

With a heavy heart,

Chris

BTW, I think everything is a go for the new trial. I had a nastier than normal bone marrow biopsy (they had to chip off a piece of bone) on Wednesday and just waiting for the results.

Probably will update as soon as I start taking the pill. Hoping this starts working fast as my disease has grown according to the PET/CT report.

1 comment:

Loraine Ritchey said...

I am so sorry Chris - I have no words of comfort or reasons- I am thinking of you and all those that are fighting and deserve so much more from their young lives. Loraine