Sunday, August 22, 2010

Time is flying

I just realized (from a nice message from a friend) that it's been over a week since I posted. I guess you could say I've been busy...

Don't have anything interesting to report except life is good and I'm feeling relatively well. My scan is this week and the scanxiety hasn't quite kicked in yet thank God.

I leave Wednesday for New York and have my PET/CT scan this Thursday morning with a consult with Dr. O'Connor after. I don't expect good news but remaining optimistic. The whole neck thing and my armpit situation just doesn't seem right. I am, however, feeling pretty good these days physically so maybe there's something to be said about that. This probably has to do with this being my off week from the pills but who knows...

I think I need to bust my camera out again and take some pictures! I realized how much fun I have with that by going through some of my older entries earlier this afternoon. Hard to believe I've been doing this blog for as long as I have. It's interesting to go back and read and remember what my mindset was like for that period of time. I'm so glad I started this blog and have to say I'm really proud of it. Can't tell you how many nice messages and e-mails I've gotten from people all over the world. It really keeps me going knowing people are actually following my story and really rooting for me! I feel really blessed :)

So, unless anything interesting happens between now and New York, I'll update. If not, I'll share the results of my scan Thursday or Friday and subsequent plans.

Good Night,

Chris

2 comments:

Angie Nader said...

good luck on your scan!

Anonymous said...

Yes, there are people "out there" who are rooting for you big time! Good luck in NY!
Susie