Thursday, August 26, 2010

Waiting...

Just had my scan and went for a Carl's cheesesteak after to feast after fasting. I'm back at NYU now waiting for the results. I thought I saw a glowing spot on my neck when I peered through the window of the radiology room. My expectations are low. I guess I'll find out here within the hour.

Maybe its coincidence or and omen but the room they put me in at the Hope Lodge yesterday is the same exact room they gave me the first time I was here. Will this be the end of my New York adventure?

Stay tuned....

3 comments:

Loraine Ritchey said...

Holding my breath and sending thoughts Loraine

Uncle Tom and Auntie Linda said...

Good luck Chris, you know you our in our thoughts and prayers, 24/7 Keep us informed. Uncle Tom and Auntie Linda

Angie Nader said...

praying for you...and wishing the best!