Thursday, April 9, 2009

Feeling Alright!


(Took this shot of Downtown Seattle from my boat last summer, I miss my boat!)

Except for my normal paranoid delusions, I have to say I'm feeling alright! The last few days I've been waking up earlier and feeling more energized. I think exercising is helping not to mention the sunny weather we've had recently :-) It's back to overcast today but think my batteries have been fully charged so I should be ok for a few days ;)

Working on my trip list and trying to get things together. I'm going to pick up my car top carrier today (Sears has a smoking deal). I'm also thinking about constructing a bed in the back of my CRV so if (or when) I get tired I can just pull over and crash out for a bit. It'll let me store stuff easier too so should be a fun project.

Heading out for yoga at noon today so that should be great. I did some poses in the living room last night and it felt awesome. I'm sure I won't be able to do all the poses in class but will do my best.

Thinking about taking a trip to wine country in Woodinville this weekend for some tasting. It's definately nothing like Napa/Sonoma but they're local and there's great antique shops, etc...

Good Times!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Sounding great, Chris :0)