Saturday, October 3, 2009

My "Office"

Since I spend so much time in here, thought I'd share some pics of my room! It just so happens that I've been chillin in here for most of the day as I'm still pretty sore and it was pretty ugly out earlier (the sun is actually popping out now though).

You may ask, "why is he posting pics of his room"? I asked myself the same thing and my answer is I want all aspects of my life (well, maybe not all) to be documented when the story is written, ha! If I did decide to write a book (pipedream), I'd definately have to devote some pages to the amount of time I spend in my "nest" if you will. For some it's the couch, for me, it's the bed and chair (cancer survivors can probably relate). I kinda look at this room as my battery charger so to speak. I go out and do things that expend my energy and come back here to recharge! I have everything I need... The 42", surround sound, ipod dock, 2 guitars, all my family heirlooms, a bathroom (very important), and of course my books and laptop.


This pic was taken after I was all happy my Wolverines came back against MSU only to be disappointed when we lost in overtime :(


One of my paintings and Grandma and Grandpa's old "keepsakes". The fisherman and fish are my favorite! They had them on the fireplace mantle when they were alive and I remember always staring at the fisherman and wondering what he would do if he caught that giant fish, ha!


The view from my window, the little tree is starting to change :)


Thank goodness for high definition!


I need to bribe Chili in here with treats. She likes to be around the action downstairs!


Chili in her "office" or cave as I like to call it :)

So, with all that taken care of, I think it's time for a nap! Good times ;)

2 comments:

Veronica said...

That's a pretty smart 'office' you've got there. When i think of the tiny space Wullie had to 'recharge' in (and still does), I feel kinda sorry for him!
And High Definition - I'm afraid, I'm one of those girls who just doesn't 'get' it. When we first got it, Wullie spent ages flicking between HD and nonHD channels wondering why I wasn't so excited!!.......Vx

Anonymous said...

Praying, praying, praying that your appt today went well and there is no disease progression. Please let us know how it went. Aylin.

PS Chris, my computer only lets me send this when I click "Anon" so I always do that - I am not crazy high tech. I hope you are well and wanted you to know I thought and prayed today.