Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Party Pics

Just wanted to post some pics from my Superbowl party. Really glad the Saints won and happy for New Orleans :) Did I mention Who Dat! ;) Being a Lions fan my whole life, it gives me hope that one day (hopefully in my lifetime) we can get to the promised land... Nothing wrong with dreaming right?!

So I'm off to the D tomorrow and apparently there's a foot of snow waiting for me, yikes! Hoping there's no cancellations or delays with my flight...

Also wanted to document that to complicate my hand problems, my lymphedema has returned in my right hand/arm. Hoping it's not a sign that the Lymphoma is growing...



Ivan, Shannon and Seth



Dan's neighbor Brian



Brian's "newsworthy" pants



Yeah, I made it too...



Was able to enjoy a couple Yiengling's! (From PA by the way)



Danny n Celia



Jam Master Jay



Ramil n Elise



Danny's cat Chuckie exhausted after setting up the party, ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the dr ~ and the snow..

Veronica said...

Glad your party was a success - man, Brian's trousers (as we call 'pants' over here!) are seriously cool!!

Hoping for a positive plan of action from your meeting with Dr. O........Vx

Angie Nader said...

the kitty is soooo cute!