Saturday, February 6, 2010

Super Bowl Eve ;) Who Dat!!

Just been goofing around taking some pic's and thought I'd post em here for S&G's. I've got the daunting task of trying to clean my place up for the superbowl get together tomorrow and I'm trying to put it off as long as I can. In what would normally take me an hour or so will probably take me like 3-4 as my hands are now pretty much useless. I've reverted back to pre 10th grade typing class by hunting and pecking to write this, jeez...

Anyway, thought these pics were somewhat cool:



I think this fly just hatched and was drying himself on my screen :)



One of the hazards of walking to the pool...



Falling coconuts!!



The sun felt so good today laying on the beach!



Enjoying the moment!



Yesterday I volunteered to video my buddy Jay kite surfing. The day before, someone died up in Stuart after being attacked by a school of sharks.



Shark bait... just kidding. I don't think Jay or any of these guys/girls were/are deterred. Supposedly you have a better chance to be struck by lightning. That said, I won't be out there anytime soon (even if I could)

Hope to have some pics of my party tomorrow :)

5 comments:

Veronica said...

Wow!! Your post has single-handedly taken Florida off my must-visit list!!! Ferocious-looking flies, crazy coconuts and SHARKS??? No thank you - I'll stick with our Loch Ness Monster!
;0)
And you can keep your Superbowl too - just really don't get your Football!!! ;0P
Enjoy the night.........Vx

Anastasia said...

That bug hardly looks real! Very pretty. :) Yay superbowl...party time! At least that is what Superbowl means to me....:) have fun!

Kirsten (not Kristen) said...

Ditto, Veronica!

Glad to see you enjoying yourself, Chris.

Keep it up!

:)k

PALMS! said...

Chris, I came back today to see if you were going to write about any of the SB ads! I thought they were pretty bad for $3 million/:30 seconds, but there were a couple that were worth mentioning. And, no thanks, I am with you - shark bait? No way. Loved the pics of the bugs and shore, we're getting 6-10 inches of snow tonight, the beach looked amazing.

Angie Nader said...

is that a real fly? the ones in california are black