Thursday, November 11, 2010

Made It!




Got an internet connection finally and just wanted to say I made down to Soflo in one piece! The Bimmer ran like a champ and it was a fun drive. The colors are still changing down in Tennesse and Northern Georgia, very nice :) As I gassed up in Florida for the last time, I decided to take the top down and do the final leg "topless", ha! I have to say, it was one of the most satisfying (almost spiritual) experiences I've ever had...

Also had a chance to visit my good friend Anastasia in St. Augustine who happens to be a Hodgkins survivor (sorry and thanks for the permission Anastasia ;) Happy to report that she's still in remission and has moved on with her life...



It's so nice to feel the sun on my face again, ah!

Life is good :)




For documentation purposes, wanted to note that my lower left shin is itching something fierce and the itch seems to be coming from under the skin, classic Hodgkins type itch, ugh. Going to keep my eye on it...

No comments: