Sunday, December 12, 2010

Major Relief

Wow, what a difference! I don't know if it's the SAHA/Niacinamide or the Naproxen (prob a combination of both) but my back is feeling much better!

Just sitting here relaxing watching my pathetic Detroit Lions. I was supposed to go to the game as my buddy had a free ticket but it fell through thank God. They just showed a clip of the Minneapolis Metrodome roof caving in and it was pretty crazy. Thankfully the game wasn't going on when that happened. I guess they're going to play the Monday night game between the Vikings and Giants here in Detroit tomorrow night. I wonder how all the fans are going to get here? I think I need to investigate that one a little more.

Well, I couldn't have picked a better time to go to Florida! It's snowing like crazy here and the roads are a mess. Can't wait to soak up some sun!

I wanted to send out some good vibes to my new friend Tiffany who's in the hospital recovering from her stem cell transplant. Go Tiffany!

That's all I have for now, this game is making me sleepy and think I'm going to go down for a nap, ahhh!

Happy Sunday :)

1 comment:

Angie Nader said...

so happy to hear your feeling better!