Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hail to the Victors!


Just wanted to give a shout out to my Wolverines who pulled off an unbelievable comeback yesterday against #9 Wisconsin! They were down 19-0 by halftime and it should have been much worse as they had 5 turnovers. I thought I was watching the keystone cops instead of the winningest college football program of all time, it was that bad. I'm impressed with Rich Rodriguez for sticking to his guns and proud of all the young players they have on the team for redeeming themselves (Threet, McGuffie, etc.). Gives me hope that things are going to be ok at the big house (now even bigger) for a while.

Go Blue!

1 comment:

Uncle Tom said...

Hey Chris,what a game. I called Jeff and Nick at halftime,told them I can't remember the last time the Wolverines were ever booed off the field. They come back strong in the second half,they have alot of young talent and i believe some good coaching, oh yeah a little luck too. But what the heck a win is a win.Hope all is well. Uncle Tom GO BLUE!!!!!