Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm In!!

Just got off the phone with Dr. Ram and he said that I'm in the trial! Apparently Covants got what they needed and signed off... The only bummer is I have to do all my tests over again (except the bone marrow biopsy thank God). So I'll be leaving here shortly to go down and get a glucose test. Tomorrow I'm scheduled for a PET and CT scan at 4:00 so it should be a long day. Wednesday I start treatment so here we go again...

Hoping for good results with minimal side effects. Is that too much to ask?!

9 comments:

naw said...

chris Im so happy for you... in fact I am jumping with joy for you!!!
wishing you as always only the best!!
Neil..

Anastasia said...

YES!!!!!!!

That is what I wanted to hear!!!!

Pooka must've been very convincing with Chili by her side.

This news has made my day!

Gail said...

YEAH!!!

Heather said...

great news! so glad you get to pass on the BMB. wishing you the best!

Veronica said...

Excellent news, Chris - and no, you're not asking too much - an effective drug with minimal side-effects is just what the doctor ordered ;0).......thinking of you......Vx

Maureen said...

I am so happy to hear that you are in the study! I see that it has been a long road to get here. I am thinking of you, hoping that the side effects are minimal and the results are maximal.

Kathy McPherson said...

Chris...I couldn't be happier to hear your good news. I am texting
Lee in case he hasn't checked your
blog today. All the best and more...Kathy McPherson

B. said...

Hell yeah! FINALLY. I got your email yesterday, thank you so much for thinking of me... Gonna give you a call tomorrow, to see how treatment went today.

Know im thinking about you lots,
Sending you LOVE and strength (not that you need it!)

Love,
B

laulausmamma said...

Hoping the treatment got started today and went well Chris. You deserve to have no side-effects at all...only great results from this treatment. Sending lots of positive energy, encouragement and love.
((HUGS))
Susan - laulausmamma