Monday, August 24, 2009

Inglourious Basterds!!



Quentin Tarantino has done it again! Went to see this film last night and have to say it was excellent (if you like his movies). Thought it was well written, acted and had me at the edge of my seat for most of the movie! Usually Tarantino makes a cameo appearance in his movies but thought it best he stayed out of this one... My favorite character was Christopher Waltz who played the evil Hans Landa. He was able to outshine Brad Pitt (which is probably hard to do). Mike Myers even makes a little cameo appearance which was a suprise (he has a semi serious role). The Bowie tune is taken from the movie by the way..

Overall it was a fun weekend except for feeling a little under the weather Saturday night and most of yesterday. I was feeling light headed and weak at the anniversary party and felt like sleeping most of yesterday, not sure why... This thing in my stomach is still bothering me to the point last night I was taking my hand and pressing my belly to try and "loosen" it up. I really can't sleep on my right side anymore either so I'm hoping for some relief this Thurday when I get my next infusion of SGN-35.

Looking forward to a nice week until then...

4 comments:

Kathy McPherson said...

So sorry to hear that the potential
side effects of the drug are making
you uncomfortable. I am glad that other patients are sharing their experiences with you and hope the doctors can also give you assurances. Hang in there, Chris and thanks for letting us know how you are doing. I will be seeing Lee this week - we speak about you all the time. Hope this week goes better for you. Kathy McPherson

naw said...

Im thinking of you Chris I hope the discomfort goes away or at least gets better for you. I happy to see that your trying to continue to do things through this...and cat people is an awesome song maybe one of the last good bowie songs penned just my opinion... :)

Anastasia said...

I just saw it! I also enjoyed it, very creative. Violent, but creative. "Bonjierno!"

dave said...

Hans Landa was awesome! Loved that character. Tarantino actually made an "appearance", check the trivia section for the movie's imdb page.