Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Glucosamine!


Mmmmmm, lobster, crab and shrimp :p

I had heard about this stuff (glucosamine) recently and it's possible positive effects regarding my aches and pains from the SGN-35 and, on a whim, decided to stop at the vitamin store to pick some up.

I don't know if it's the supplement or a placebo effect but the nagging muscle aches I've had in my forearms, hands, shoulders and legs have completely gone away!! I want to think it's the supplement as if it was a placebo effect, I would have started feeling better after the chewable calcium tabs or by mixing tonic water with orange juice right? ;)

In any event, the combination of dried shrimp, lobster and crab in pill form has one way or another made me feel 100% better physically :-D

I feel pretty lucky today!

P.S. Still rooting for you Adrienne and Alison...

1 comment:

Hillary St. Pierre said...

Ha! Glucosamine with rock lobster as your song. You give me the giggles. Try not to focus on the failing friends. Focus on glucosamine!