Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Going Home!


See ya Mt. Ranier!!


Realized I haven't updated in a while and plan to do so when I return to Michigan tomorrow. Seattle's been a lot of fun and looking forward to sharing when I get a chance.

Big CT scan and X-rays on the 10th. Hoping this thing in my side is an apparition and the mucuous and cough is a minor infection. I'll know more by the end of the week.

Ugh, 6:15 a.m. flight in 6 hours! Wish I could sleep.

P.S. Susanna, I hope you got my voice mail and e-mail saying thanks! Look forward to talking to you live soon.

P.S.S. Good luck on your scan results tomorrow Anastasia! Also, still praying for you Adrienne/Allison.

Buenos Noches :)

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Will be thinking of you tomorrow, Chris............Vx

Anastasia said...

Hi Chris!
Thank you for your good luck wishes! I wish the same for you, my friend!! I look forward to catching up with you sometime soon :) :) :)

Gail said...

Welcome home Chris.... wishing you the best tomorrow :) Gail