Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thanks Les!

Last night I got a text from my old friend Les that he was running in my honor in the 5K stamp out cancer run! My buddy Ramil had done this a few months ago and neglected to mention it (sorry Stinse). Anyway, it's a great honor and I'm lucky to have good buddies. Plus, Les finished in the top 5, nice work man!


Les before the race with his adorable kids!


A little "sleeve time" for my blog! Your penmanship is impeccable Les, ha!

Also wanted to post a pic taken last week at my friends' Roger and Mandy Davenport from Seattle (transplants from South Africa!)


Me and little Josh Davenport chillin... What a cute kid!

By the way, congrats to the Wolverines for an awesome victory yesterday over Notre Dame! Hoping Meechigan football is back!!

Also, wanted to thank my friend Gail for the recommendation of mixing tonic water and oranje juice to combat my muscle soreness from the SGN-35. It seems to work (at least a little! :)

Happy Sunday :D

No comments: