Sunday, March 7, 2010

Powering through..

Just finishing up my 4th IVIG infusion. Still no noticeable improvement, ugh. Have some pics on my phone that I thought I'd share to break up the monotony...


Was able to catch a Wings game at the Joe Friday! Used my hopefully temporary handicapped status to get seats from guest services that didn't require using stairs. Still sore however from the walk to the arena from the car...


Check out all the banners in the rafters. There's a reason why they call it "Hockeytown" here :)


Two great caregivers, my Mom and Rich (can't forget Chili :)


Chili running up the stairs to visit me in my "cave".


Chili working on her suntan!


My infusion nurse Kip is a musician and he brought me a uke to goof around with. He taught me how to play over the rainbow! It's only 3 chords and I'll keep practicing as a fun physical therapy exercise :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

still not understanding your treatments.. but I do say prayers... we love hockey as well...

Anastasia said...

Hey Chris! My uke is sitting right next to me..hee hee. I have also been playing around with it a bit. I was just wondering about how this infusion was going. Your update was informative. You look pretty tan! I bet it is good to see Chili. I hope this medicine starts to help soon.

Jamie said...

Hi Chris!

Love the title. Just found your blog and I am wishing you all the best!

Cheers,
Jamie

Veronica said...

Come on IVIG, do your job!!!!......Vx