Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Free and Clear!

Sorry for no updates lately, I've been exhausted and there really hasn't been a whole lot to talk about. Went to the clinic today and found out that I won't need to go everyday, just 1x week now! Slowly but surely my life is starting to get back to normal. I've also booked a trip home for my Mom and she'll be leaving this Thursday afternoon. I know my stepdad Rich and my sister Nicole miss her so it'll be nice for her to see those guys again. I'm going to miss her too.. Too bad it's only 2 degrees in Michigan!

Also nice that Jackie is finally back after 3 weeks away in Michigan and Atlanta. I think the 3 of us will go out to dinner tomorrow night to celebrate (there's a lot to celebrate!).

That's pretty much it for now, I'll update when I have some more energy...

4 comments:

Gail said...

Great news Chris! Glad to read that your recovery is going so well. Enjoy your celebration dinner :)

Veronica said...

I love reading your upbeat blog, Chris - your attitude is amazing and you are obviously surrounded by equally amazing loved ones :0)

Enjoy your freedom - you deserve it!!!.............Vx

Unknown said...

Chris,

You are truly a badass. I find it amazing that you have taken all the crap that's been thrown at you, yet still maintain such a positive attitude.

I hope your recovery continues to go smoothly.

Bob Williams
(marsha's husband)

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, It's good to hear that each day gets better. You do have an amazing spirit! It is nice to hear that normalcy is on it's way back to you. It will only get better from here.
Enjoy your celebration!
Maureen & Stephen