Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my birthday! Feeling pretty good and feeling blessed... I got to jump the front of the line at blood draw this morning, yee haww! My Mom's going to make some lentil soup for dinner and has baked a delicious cheescake for desert. Wish I could taste it but know it's going to be delicious so I'll fantasize how good it is ;)

Just ordered my Flamenco guitar and can't wait for it to get here. Think I found a pretty good teacher here in Seattle as he's been doing it for 38 years. I can visualize myself on a beautiful summer night sipping on a nice glass of red whine strumming the guitar. Ahh yesss! Can't wait...

Life is good :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to you Chris,all our love.. Cant wait to hear those sweet sounds coming from that guitar of yours. Have a great Birthday,say hi to your Mom and talk to ya soon. Uncle Tom and Auntie Linda

Veronica said...

Happy REAL birthday, Chris!! :0)

Us January birthdays are a pain in the ass coming so close behind Christmas - mine is tomorrow - but we enjoy it nonetheless!!

Just great to hear you so upbeat and enjoying life despite what its thrown at you - go get 'em!!!

Vx

ps - I'll be sure to buy the first CD you release on your guitar!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Chris! Wishing you health, health, more health, and a lot of happiness this year!

Marsha

Adrienne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. It's good to hear that life is treating you well right now. Next year that cake will taste great. Hugs, Alison (Adrienne's mom)

Gail said...

Happy Birthday Chris! (belated) Hope it was great:)