Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!


Hey Everyone, here at home enjoying a mellow Christmas with my Mom and Cousin Ken (see photo, Santa was icognito in Seattle). Feeling ok after Cytoxan yesterday, Thank God! Started the day off by going to the clinic for usual blood and vital checks. From there, we went and had a non-traditional (being Polish and everything) Greek lunch of Gyro sandwiches and Sage tea at this great little Greek spot in Capital Hill. After that, I took them to St. James where we said a prayer and lit a candle. My Mom and Ken were amazed at the beauty of the Church...

I already miss my girl Jackie! She left this morning to go home to see her family in Michigan. I know she's exhausted after going to sleep at 1 last night and getting up at 4 to meet the cabbie this morning. To complicate things, she had to walk up the hill to meet the driver as he was afraid of coming down thinking he'd get stuck. Thankfully, the weather is getting mild again here and everything's starting to melt. It's going to be a mess for the next few days but at least I'll be able to get back and forth to the clinic without worrying.

So, I hope you all had an awesome holiday! I miss all of my family and friends and look forward to seeing/talking to you soon.

Cheers! Chris

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Wow! You're related to Santa?? My girls would very much like you to bring him to visit us!!! :0)

Glad you're continuing to do well - enjoy the time with your folks. Such an important time of the year for families and even moreso this year!

Wishing you an uneventful couple of days - when do you receive your next lot of cells?

Vx