Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Day 4

Just a quick update... Found out that I'll be needing 2 units of red blood cells tomorrow as my Hematocrit is only 25%. Explains why I can't seem to get out of bed in the morning... So, it'll be a busy day at the clinic tomorrow as I go in at 9:30 to be blood typed, then back at 1:30 for the infusion.

I think my Mom, Kenny and Me will be hanging at Jackie's tomorrow for New Years Eve. Our friend Eric burned a couple of new movies that are out right now, Milk and Grand Torino (hope the movie police aren't reading this ;). After that, we plan to either walk or drive down to the Space Needle as they shoot fireworks off the top every New Years. Should be fun...

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Hi Chris - hope you're feeling better and more energetic (although at day 6 I doubt it!!) after your transfusion!

Wishing you and yours health and happiness for 2009 - can't be any suckier than 2008!!! :0P

Vx